Janie at Seasonal Soundings is hosting the Spring Reading Challenge. It IS fun to set a reading goal and see how much is accomplished at the end of the season. I feel like a beginner next to the incredible lists I see from my blogging sisters!
Here I post my own humble list, kept necessarily small because I read aloud 2+ hours a day to my children, but also because I like to leave white space on my list for books I find by serendipity. Do you, too, find that wonderful books seem to fall into your hands by divine intention?
Here is my list:
- Heaven by Randy Alcorn
- Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott
- The One Year Book of Poetry
- The Chosen by Chaim Potok
- The Soloist by Mark Salzman
And these are books still in progress that are left over from the winter:
- Wandering Through Winter by Edwin Way Teale
- A Naturalist Buys an Old Farm by Edwin Way Teale
- The Intellectual Life by A.G.Sertillanges, O.P.