Ever notice how a just a small act of kindness can make all the difference in the day?
- Our waitress at Wheatfield's gave us early-bird pricing for our breakfast date even though we were a few minutes late.
- My husband filled the gas tank in my car, saving me from freezing in this frigid weather.
- I found a "You're the Best Mommy" note on my refrigerator.
- The clerk at the Rotella's Bread Store always sends me away with a hard roll for each of my kids.
- A package of black licorice mysteriously appears on my kitchen counter (my weakness!)
I will eschew the sentimentality of Valentine's Day for these little acts of love any day. What little gestures mean the most to you?